The Vegan Bowl trend is in full swing on social networks!
Ava kitchenThe trendy canteen is located at the Parisian Sports Club Champion spirit, the healthy bowl has made his signature. For the start of the school year, its co-founders Amandine Angles, reveals the recipe for one of them, which relies on a beneficial vegan mix. Its added value? It contains tempeh, an excellent source of vegetable protein. Ideal for toning up your tone during lunch break and to better overcome the fatigue of the change of pace at the beginning of the school year.
World Vegan Month: 5 good reasons to go vegan
According to the latest report of the IPCC, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a solution to (half) greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 and ensuring a viable future on Earth will be a diet based on plant proteins.
Ava Kitchen’s Vegan Tempeh Bowl
Instagram is happy
This content may also be viewed on the site from which it originated.
- 70 grams of tempeh
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- 60 ml tamari sauce
- 250 ml pasta
- 250 ml sweet and sour sauce
- Fry the chilies until dry.
- Fry the sliced onion until it becomes translucent then add the garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce. Stir in the pepper and cook for 15 minutes. Let cool and mix everything together.
- Fry the tempeh in a little sunflower oil until golden brown. Toss with half the chipotle sauce. Adjust the amount to your taste.
Ava Kitchen, 14 Boulevard Raspail, 75007 Paris