Bring a big dose of enjoyment to your next spaghetti dish with just a balsamic vinegar sauce. There is nothing too complicated in this fragrant recipe so quickly, take it!
Thought you made the pasta recipe round? And no, gluttony never ends! Especially this new super-tempting and super simple recipe to make again at home: balsamic caramelized spaghetti with a very creamy burrata… don’t worry, your taste buds will salivate at the thought. To prepare this very tasty dish. The balsamic brings a touch of caramelization that was missing from our pasta dish. We can serve our guests oven baked vegetable fries with balsamic vinegar and pepper for a super original aperitif. If you also love balsamic vinegar, these chicken breasts with honey and balsamic sauce are made for you!
Recipe Caramelized Spaghetti with Balsamic and Burrata
For 4 people
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
– 400 grams of spaghetti
– 2 cases of sugar (preferably cane)
– 100 ml balsamic vinegar
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
– 1/2 teaspoon thyme
– Salt and pepper
– 2 large burrata
– A few cherry tomatoes
1. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted boiling water for the time indicated on the packet so that they are al dente.
2. Meanwhile, heat the sugar, vinegar and peeled and minced garlic cloves in a large pan. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes until the mixture thickens and forms a “syrup”.
3. Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan, tossing well to coat all the spaghetti in the balsamic vinegar sauce.
4. Sprinkle with chili flakes and thyme and stir.
5. Arrange the plates: divide the spaghetti into slightly deeper plates, arrange the cherry tomatoes around and place half the burrata (or whole burrata) on top. Enjoy now!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter