At breakfast, you don’t really know what to eat anymore, what to buy, what to cook… banana bread, you need a break, industrial brioche, you really have to stop, like for cottage cheese and honey pops… it’s a little Might be time to grow up, right? Take it easy, why not choose healthy homemade granola?
Chocolate, hazelnuts, almonds, dried fruit or fresh fruit, there are multiple solutions. Granola icing, it’s easy, quick, and really cheap! Here is the secret.
Make healthy homemade granola with dark chocolate
Chocolate? You didn’t expect it! And yet, dark chocolate has never been discouraged in healthy recipes. On the contrary, it is an incredible and essential contribution to taste. So, for your healthy brunch, here’s a super easy recipe!
- 300 grams of rolled oats
- 200g dark chocolate (crushed to make nuggets)
- 100g hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, pecans… whatever you like (crushed too)
- 5 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 3 teaspoons of coconut oil
- In a salad bowl, mix nuts (hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.) and oat flakes.
- In a saucepan, bring the agave syrup and coconut oil to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Then pour this mixture into the salad bowl, along with the oats and nuts. Mix well to bind the ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips, then stir
- On parchment paper, spread granola and bake on medium heat for 20 minutes. See, granola must be crunchy. While cooking, stir gently with a wooden spatula.
Once out of the oven, it’s ready! Granola yogurt, fruit, milk… whatever you want!
Not a chocolate fan? Choose a recipe with raisins or cranberries, it’s delicious. Once the cottage cheese is placed on top, top your granola with fresh figs, banana slices or sliced mango…anything is possible. Create as you wish, for more fun!