Who doesn’t love pancakes? Pancakes are more than a simple breakfast. It’s a smart treat that brings the family together and evokes a sense of comfort and sweetness. But to take the culinary experience even further, we’re going to change things up. We offer you a gluten-free pumpkin pancake recipe. We are in autumn and we like to use seasonal products. In addition, we think of those who have gluten allergies and those who want to keep in line in the winter. Let’s don an apron for this unique culinary experience.
Healthy and super tasty pancakes to start a good day
- Preparation time: 10 minutes.
- Cooking time: 20 minutes.
- Servings: 5
- Calories: 457.
We invite autumn into the home with delicious recipes with seasonal products
- Coconut milk – 240 ml
- Pumpkin puree – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Melted butter – 2 tbsp. In s
- Gluten-free flour – 1 1/4 cups
- Brown sugar – 2 tbsp. c.
- Baking powder – 2 tbsp. c.
Gluten-free pumpkin pancakes recipe is very easy and quick to prepare
For the pumpkin spice mix:
- 3 tbsp. c. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. A vs. Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp. A vs. ground ginger.
You can use any other vegetable milk of your choice
Step by step preparation
- Sieve the flour into a bowl using a sieve.
- Add the spice mix, brown sugar and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour the coconut milk into a bowl and stir into the pumpkin puree.
- Add eggs and melted butter while mixing.
- Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
- Mix well until you get a smooth and homogeneous liquid.
- Grease a pancake pan with butter and pour one chili batter into it.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with honey and chopped almonds.
Sift the gluten-free flour well to start
Add the pumpkin spice mixture
Pour the pumpkin puree into the vegetable milk
Mix the two mixtures avoiding lumps
Heat your nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side
Garnish with your favorite ingredients
5 Most Common Mistakes When Making Pancake Batter
- Never start cooking on very low heat.
- Let the pancake batter rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Do not overmix the flour but do not form lumps.
- Do not raise the heat too high.
- Don’t flip pancakes too quickly or too often.
Does pumpkin make you lose weight?
Pumpkin, like all squash, is 92% water. Which means it’s an excellent slimming ally. Pumpkin is low in calories and low in fat. This fruit is rich in fiber, which improves digestion and reduces the feeling of hunger. Pumpkin reduces the absorption of sugars and limits cholesterol. Did you know that pumpkin seeds are a valuable and natural source of vitamin B? They are very beneficial for your health. You can find more information on this topic in our article: » Zoom in on pumpkin seeds. ”
Pumpkin is low in calories and high in protein
Why does gluten-free help you lose weight?
Gluten is a substance found in certain cereals such as wheat, barley or rye. This allows preparations with these cereals to have elastic properties. If a gluten-free diet can promote weight loss, it is especially useful for those with intolerances. But how does eating gluten-free help us lose weight? In fact, people who decide to stop eating gluten-free for one reason or another completely change their diet. Removes industrial products, as well as pastries, biscuits or pizza. But be careful, if you suddenly replace these products with the same gluten-free products, the effect will be zero.
Squash season is from October to December. Therefore, it is the symbol of Halloween. And dear reader, you can somehow be a part of the party with our pumpkin pancake recipe. Be hungry and have fun with your family.