On the menu this afternoon: pan-fried squid with oysters and chorizo jus! This recipe by Cyril Lignac is very easy to follow and absolutely delicious!
This morning, on RTL, Cyril Lignac offers to prepare us Pan-fried squid with oysters and chorizo jus. But before that, the chef reminds us of some very useful basics: “Squid, squid, supian, and squid are the same species, except that size changes with age.“, she explains. Ready to cook them? Put on your apron and let’s go!
Squid ingredients with chorizo from Cyril Lignac
The recipe is for 4 people. Here are the required ingredients:
- 400 grams of cleaned squid
- 2 handfuls of Daterino cherry tomatoes
- 50g chorizo cubed
- Espelette pepper
- olive oil
- Fine salt and ground pepper
- Dry white wine
- 50 g bellota chorizo
- 50 grams of cold condensed butter
- 120 grams of full cream
- 60g stock cube
You can replace the squid with whole squid or squid.
Phases of squid with chorizo from Cyril Lignac
Don’t forget to ask your fishmonger to prepare the squid for you. It takes 25 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook. Then you just need to follow these steps:
- Clean the squid and chop them coarsely.
- Cook oysters marinière. Collect the juice. Add the butter and emulsify to make a sauce.
- In a skillet or griddle, brown the shellfish. Season with salt and pepper. Once cooked, add a knob of butter to caramelize them. Add chopped chorizo and cherry tomatoes.
In a dish, place the squid, oysters and chorizo juices and add a few croutons and coriander. “And voila!“, concludes Cyril Lignac.