Refreshing, gourmet and original, Pamela Rose with cranberry juice will bring you pink life this summer!
Today, Benjamin was inspired by his favorite Asian dessert, sticky rice, to create his mocktail based on Caribbean cranberry juice! With Pamela Rose, Benjamin proves to us that it is possible to prepare a cocktail without alcohol and rich in flavor! So you need to find the right balance between the 3S: sweet (sweet), strong (strong) and sour (acidity).
The mixologist then mixes the rice water syrup with black cardamom (to make this syrup, you must recover the cooking water from your rice, sweeten it, and then mix it with your favorite spices) along with a little verjuice (grapefruit) for “sweetness”. juice that is not fully matured) for “sour”; And finally, replace the “strong” alcohol with rose lemonade and bring the pep to this alcohol-free recipe! So, are you ready to quench your thirst with Pamela Rose this summer? Let’s go!
Find other non-alcoholic cocktail recipes at DestinationCocktails.fr.
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
Mocktail recipe with cranberry juice
– Cariboos Cranberry Juice 6 cl
– 2.5 cl black cardamom rice water syrup
– Verjus 3 cl
– Rose Lemonade
1. Pour cranberry juice, black cardamom rice water syrup and Verjuice into a shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake vigorously.
2. Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes then top up with rose lemonade.
3. Garnish with some dry rose petals before eating!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter