Are you limited to one of the 16 categories (re)7 days a week? Us too! What if we prepare some good food together to cheer us up?
When a The new regulation is 7 days a week Fixed for a minimum of one month For 16 French departmentsWe are more than ever In search of peace and tranquility. Good news, you can Find it all on your plate. Because yes, there are recipes Our peaches, able to (re)give bananas… In short, recipe counter pressure !
1. A banana and yellow bircher for breakfast
Did you know that? yellow Was the ultimate anti-stress diet? Good news, he’s joining you early in the morning This healthy and comforting recipe, signed by Cojean Restaurant !
Ingredients for 4 persons)
- 150 grams oat flakes
- 2 bananas
- 200 grams of water
- 40 grams of lime juice
- 1 granny smith apple
- 30 grams of maple syrup
- 30 grams of shelled hazelnuts
- 170 grams of coconut milk
- 2 grams of turmeric powder
- 1 pomegranate
- Peel the banana and cut it into pieces. Fry them in a pan with 30 grams of water and 30 grams of lime juice. cover up Cook on low heat.
- Grind the hazelnuts Roughly wash and grate the apples. Add remaining lemon juice.
- Mix Rolled oats, leftover water, coconut milk, grated apple and its lemon juice, maple syrup, turmeric, mashed banana and crushed hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy chilled with pomegranate seeds the next morning.
2. Mushroom risotto and almond pesto for lunch
nuts retention A molecule that regulates mood and sleep : She bears its nickname Tryptophan. A good reason to slip into them A gourmet risottoimagined by Emile Noel, Organic oil brand and made in France.
Ingredients for 4 persons)
- 300g round rice for arborio or cornerly risotto
- Vegetable broth 100 cl
- 250 grams of button mushrooms
- France Emile Noel Walnut Oil 15cl
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 20 grams of walnut kernels
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. In a gratin dish, Add rice and vegetable stock. Mix well and cover with aluminum foil. Beck and Cook for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the pesto: Peel the germ from the garlic cloves. Place the flat-leaf parsley leaves, walnut kernels and pinch of salt in the bowl of a food processor. Mix until everything is well chopped Then drizzle in walnut oil. Reserve the pesto.
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them into quarters. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and Fry the mushrooms for about 10 minutes.
- Divide the risotto among 4 soup plates and the mushrooms. Serve hot with walnut pesto.
3. Carrot, feta and lavender honey toast for dinner
Whoah Lavender… We like to put a few drops of its essential oil on the palm of our wrist and enjoy Its relaxing properties Before going to bed. How about inviting him to dinner instead? here Martin is a delightful recipe by star chef Antonin Bonnet with lavender honey !
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- A bunch of carrots
- 50 grams Martin lavender honey
- Seeded Rye Bread
- A block of feta
- A few pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 100 grams of cider vinegar
- salt pepper
- Brush a bunch of carrots, cut off the tops and set aside. Wash the carrots and season them with salt and butter. Place them in a plate Bake in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
- Take a handful Pumpkin seeds and sunflowersMake them a dish without fat In the oven for 10 minutes.
- cut something piece of bread of rye with seeds and Toss them in the toaster.
- Wash the carrot tops in plenty of water and pat dry. Remove the carrots from the oven and sprinkle with a little fleur de sel and pepper.
- In a saucepan, put Cider Vinegar and The Martin Lavender Honey. Reduce to low heat Get a syrupy consistency, without making a caramel. The mixture should coat the spoon.
- On a piece of bread, crush the whipped cream with a fork, arrange carrots and cover with honey reduction. Add toasted seeds and top with a small touch.
Something to enjoy and relax All day long!
Find our fashion, beauty and food inspiration on our Pinterest page !