This very colorful recipe will impress your students and then your taste buds with its gourmet and original taste. Beetroot Spaghetti, we love them right now!
We don’t always know how to cook beets. Often shunned for its “earthy” side, yet it’s delicious in many recipes! As an aperitif in stir-fry or as an endless spread on hummus, beets will add color to your plate! Today, it is found in a gourmet sauce for spaghetti, which is very good. Did you know that beets are also used to replace sugar in sweets? Yes yes, proof with these beetroot brownies, let us know what you think. eater alert : It doesn’t add any flavor to your cake…
Spaghetti recipe with beets
For 2 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
– 170 grams of spaghetti
– 4 medium sized cooked beets
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 small bunch of thyme
– Olive oil
– 1/2 lemon
– Salt and pepper
– 1 beautiful burrata
– 2 cases of pumpkin seeds
1. Cook the spaghetti for the time indicated on the packet for al dente cooking.
2. Meanwhile, mash the beets with a fork.
3. In a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, fry the garlic cloves and thyme until brown. Add the zest and juice of half a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add a ladle of cooking water and drained spaghetti to make the sauce a little smoother. Mix well.
5. Serve on plates topped with half the borata and pumpkin seeds.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter