Gluttony really knows no bounds when this zucchini spaghetti is dipped in a runny Camembert and placed on garlic butter toast… watch out, you’re salivating!
Spoiler alert: it’s a killer! Because we know you love Queen Camembert as much as we do, today we’re offering you a new absolutely decadent recipe! Zucchini Spaghetti, dipped in Camembert then placed on garlic butter toast. We warned you, it’s overwhelming! Plus, you’re now a pro at our Zucchini Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, right? So, in the kitchen quickly prepare this wonderful original and extremely gourmet aperitif!
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
Camembert Appero Recipe and Zucchini Spaghetti
For 6 people
– 1 Camembert
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 fresh onion
– White wine 3 cl
– 125 grams semi-salted butter
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
– 1 stick
– 1 clove
1. Cut off the top of the Camembert. Add the minced garlic, minced fresh onion and pour in the white wine. Booked.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, add the butter cut into small cubes, the garlic clove and the chopped parsley. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3. Slice the baguette then spread with the garlic butter.
4. On a plate, place the camembert in the center and place the bread slices around.
5. Make the zucchini spaghetti and place in the Camembert. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
6. Savor Rooney Camembert with Zucchini Spaghetti Dip with Garlic Butter Toast!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter