- 2 very ripe bananas (you can omit the cane sugar if you are using very ripe bananas)
- 180 grams of flour
- 2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. yeast
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 cases. sugarcane
- A pinch of salt
- an egg
- 160ml almond milk (or other plant-based alternative)
- 2 cases. Avocado oil
- Fats for cooking (butter, vegetable oil)
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, egg, almond milk, avocado oil, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and brush lightly with oil. Pour the batter into the pan and cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until puffed and golden on both sides.
- Serve your banana pancakes with maple syrup, melted dark chocolate or peanut butter to your taste…
Recipe from culinary blog Love and Lemons.
For more delicious recipes, check out: 5 Refreshing Coffee Recipes to Enjoy in Summer, Delicious Fluffy Pancakes or Candlemas: Our Ultimate Pancake Batter Recipe and Ideas for Fillings.